Subject: Scenario 1+AitS rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Marco Gabrielli
Italy
Ascoli
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
After my failed first attempt to play to play Normandy with AitS expansion, now I succeed.

Turn 1 - Approach Phase

The Ai run for the city and totally ignored the topmost objective.
-The white hex advance movement marker should be in the hex with the Germans forces.

Turn 2 - First Skirmishes

The battle for the city begins and the Germans are surrounded.
-The OoC American is a my mistake.

Turn 3- The Bloodbath pt1

Germans company B managed to get into the city at high losses, meanwhile C company encircled the American A company and give some them something to be afraid of (and some casualty too).

Turn 4- The Battle Royale

All, ALL!!, Americans platoons succeed the morale check to enter the melee (the last is left out for stacking limit). More shooting on the top and bottom (some heavy casualty for American company A and a company MC passed).

Turn 5-The Bloodbath pt2

The melee ended well for the Germans and... whoops the American A company broke (Grain hex broke before the A company intensifies). On the other side the German B company is near to reach its breaking point (we're so close to the end).

Turn 6- The Aftermath

The B company hold, the A company did not; first a loss on the 2 platoons away from the commander caused a rout (the leader and the other platoons were not in LoS), then a hit caused the surrender of the company commander an its platoons (no safe rout route).

The score is a Draw.

Considerations
The AI fought well and the 2 activations bonus is a fair bonus (despite it managed to piss me off sometimes).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jose Manuel Moreno Ramos
Spain
Cádiz
Cádiz
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Marco,

I’m pleased to see you solved the first problems with AI and the experience was good.

I hope you enjoy it!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls