7 Posts

Donning the Purple» Forums » General

Subject: 4th player rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Charles-Guy Boudreau
Canada
flag msg tools
Any plans for an additional player expansion ? It’s a great game. The only issue is our board game nights usually involve 4 players...

Senatus is going to kicksarter and was considering backing it, to fill the history/political/take that/4players void. But would much rather wait for a Donning the purple expansion if it’s in the works.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Petter Schanke Olsen
Norway
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello Charles. Im so glad you enjoy the game.
Yes there will be a 4th player expansion hitting Kickstarter in the second half of 2019. Maybe september.

I had a play test earlier to day and it was awesome! We are also including lots of other goodies in the expansion
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
François Mahieu
Belgium
Rhode-Saint-Genèse
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
headnago wrote:
Yes there will be a 4th player expansion hitting Kickstarter in the second half of 2019. Maybe september.

I had a play test earlier to day and it was awesome! We are also including lots of other goodies in the expansion
Good to hear it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charles-Guy Boudreau
Canada
flag msg tools
Sounds good. I’ll wait. Especially since the first Donning the Purple kicksarter went so well, no reason to back another company’s project that doesn’t look as well run.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Petter Schanke Olsen
Norway
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you for the kind words.

Make sure to follow us on social media and www.tompetgames.no. That way you wont miss any updates on the progress and when we launch

Dont hesitate if you have any questions or any other ideas/requests for the expansion.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fredrik Schulz
Sweden
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
headnago wrote:

Will the base game be available in the upcoming second Kickstarter?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Petter Schanke Olsen
Norway
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes it will be
 Thumb up
 tip