Popular Tags: [View All]
Joe Pruitt
United States
Denver
CO
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Say you have no coins.

The card you are dealt cost money to build and can't be flipped to use as a fortification.

Every other card that is out (in front of other players and in the center) either cost money to build or cost money to acquire via trade and doesn't give you any money for acquiring.

Do you have to pass? Is that even allowed?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stefano Castelli
Italy
Rome
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Jhogun wrote:
Say you have no coins.

The card you are dealt cost money to build and can't be flipped to use as a fortification.

Every other card that is out (in front of other players and in the center) either cost money to build or cost money to acquire via trade and doesn't give you any money for acquiring.

Hello!

The deck is structured in a way that the situation you described could never happen (no card with a cost contains a "No fortify" symbol).

Could you provide me an example about this case?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Pruitt
United States
Denver
CO
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Castef wrote:
Jhogun wrote:
Say you have no coins.

Hello!

The deck is structured in a way that the situation you described could never happen (no card with a cost contains a "No fortify" symbol).

Could you provide me an example about this case?
It hasn't come up in play, I was just wondering what to do if it did.

I just laid out all the cards though and verified that every card that has a cost to build can be turned into fortifications, so I see you are correct-it can never happen.

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls