Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dan Calaway
United States
Indianapolis
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Is it correct, that 16 ?-4 start in the undesirable holding box? I figured they would go there after elimination.

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lance McMillan
United States
Lakebay
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
All the orange-center ?-4 rifle corps begin in the "undesirables" holding box. These may get added into the general "mystery meat" pool later, but only via play of the 'Militia Mobilized' and 'Labor Battalions & Conscripts' cards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Calaway
United States
Indianapolis
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Excellent, thanks for the prompt response.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lance McMillan
United States
Lakebay
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Quick follow-up: when the "undesirables" get removed from play (either by being eliminated in combat, or by being upgraded to a reduced-strength field army) they go back into the Undesirable Holding Box, not the general "mystery meat" box.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alan Emrich
United States
Irvine
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:
Quick follow-up: when the "undesirables" get removed from play (either by being eliminated in combat, or by being upgraded to a reduced-strength field army) they go back into the Undesirable Holding Box, not the general "mystery meat" box.
That is the Soviet player's choice. They can either be returned to the Undesirables box OR the Mystery Meat pool. FYI, I often keep the Militia units in the MM pool for a while. I hate running out of Mystery Meat and the Militia guys are useful enough until the Armies start building up.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls