BoardGame AcquisitionAddict
United States
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
This just landed in my inbox

"From February 14 to 18, get up to – 60% off a selection of games on Google Play and App Store."

http://www.asmodee-digital.com/en/

Edit: Link added nothing to see yet
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jimmy Hsu
United States
Astoria
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Nice I want Patchwork for my phone.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeffery Hudson
United States
Washington
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You know, that's quite an impressive list of games. I have about half right now but there's still some i'd love to pick up. Thanks for the heads up.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Re: Upcoming Asmodee Digital February 14-18 up to 60% off iTunes and Google Play
Barronmore wrote:
You know, that's quite an impressive list of games. I have about half right now but there's still some i'd love to pick up. Thanks for the heads up.
Not sure which will be on sale yet. I can re-read the email, however it may just be like their sales page listing everything. Hopeful to pick up a couple more.

Highlights from the email
"
A selection of even more irresistible games!

The co-op mode of The Lord of the Rings™: Living Card Game™️ is now available for Early Access on Steam!

Discover the Realm of Souls where death is not the end...! The first expansion designed exclusively for the digital version of Talisman. Available on the App Store, Google Play and Steam.

Whether you're a fan of Valentine's Day or not, but love competition, then the Duel Lovers' promotion is the one for you!

*Up to 60% off from February 8th to 11st on Google Play and App Store.

Jaipur

Abalone

Onitama

From February 14 to 18, get up to – 60% off a selection of games on Google Play and App Store. You're going to love our IRRESISTABLE offers!
"

Looks like 3 on sale today the 8th?
No official list in the email, however..

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christi K
United States
Puyallup
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Isle of Skye has dropped from $4.99 to $3.99 on 2/7/19: http://appshopper.com/games/isle-of-skye

Do you think it will go a lot lower than that during this upcoming sale?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christi K
United States
Puyallup
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
By the way, Appshopper.com is a great way to mark the apps/games you want on iOS and/or Mac and it will email you when the price drops. Plus you can see how often a game goes on sale. I never pay full price on apps (or at least I try not to) and this app helps a great deal with that.

So here's the search of all Asmodee Digital games: http://appshopper.com/search?search=Asmodee+Digital

Make yourself an account and let this website do the notification for you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Chestnut Hill
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
Warning: Hazardous
mbmbmbmbmb

I can’t verify, as I already own it, but I believe Onitama is free right now. Although I wouldn’t be surprised if the price becomes marked up in light of the upcoming ‘sale’
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
jkimrx wrote:

I can’t verify, as I already own it, but I believe Onitama is free right now. Although I wouldn’t be surprised if the price becomes marked up in light of the upcoming ‘sale’
Looks like it. I have another google account and it just shows Install with out any $$.

On the Asmodee play store site

Jaipur

Abalone

both show as $1.49 and Onitama shows no price
a few others show no price, however those may not ever have a price?
possible companion apps?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kristian Morrison
United States
West Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Thats a pretty good price for Jaipur.

I am pretty sure Onitama is free all the time, but it does have in app purchases for expansions. Those may be marked down.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darth Ed
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jkimrx wrote:
On the iOS App Store, it’s the “Game of the Day”, which is why it’s free (presumably for today only), I think.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick ChemE
United States
Kalama
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
DarthEd wrote:
jkimrx wrote:
On the iOS App Store, it’s the “Game of the Day”, which is why it’s free (presumably for today only), I think.
It was free before, at least at launch. It may have stayed that way.

The expansion cost a buck or two.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christi K
United States
Puyallup
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
johnyutah7 wrote:
DarthEd wrote:
jkimrx wrote:
It was free before, at least at launch. It may have stayed that way.

The expansion cost a buck or two.
It has been free since launch as this website shows: http://appshopper.com/games/onitama-the-board-game
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls