Recommend
 
 Thumb up
 Hide
11 Posts

Xia: Legends of a Drift System» Forums » General

Subject: When is the base game coming to retail? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Gabriel Pesso
United States
New York
flag msg tools
That's me!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Does anyone know? Far off said February, but I don't know if it's early or late...
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Dunlap
United States
New Braunfels
Texas
flag msg tools
Find me on Steam and Tabletop Simulator
badge
I love Y'shua
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I backed the kickstarter and haven't received it yet. So, not sure.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Halladay
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I emailed them a question a couple weeks back and they responded that it would be mid-February.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Danylo Smirnov
Ukraine
Lviv
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
.123
Does anybody know should stretch goals like Metal Coins, Comet Miniatures and others be kickstarter exclusive or they are going to be included in each retail box?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tyinsar -
Canada
Grande Prairie
Alberta
flag msg tools
Playing games
badge
Kilroy was here
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
The base game has 1000 & 5000 metal coins. The embers expansion has the comet minis. The only KS exclusives were the blue Sellsword and “Envoy” missions (from the original KS only. The yellow Sellsword and 2000 cr metal coins were add ons. I believe those (at least the Sellsword) will be available separately.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Danylo Smirnov
Ukraine
Lviv
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Tyinsar wrote:
The base game has 1000 & 5000 metal coins. The embers expansion has the comet minis. The only KS exclusives were the blue Sellsword and “Envoy” missions (from the original KS only. The yellow Sellsword and 2000 cr metal coins were add ons. I believe those (at least the Sellsword) will be available separately.
Thank you. I am just asking because I see that FarOff has already put 2000cr coint to Amazon for preorder. 10 items for 10$. Was trying to understand if I need this and if yes how many.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tyinsar -
Canada
Grande Prairie
Alberta
flag msg tools
Playing games
badge
Kilroy was here
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
TAIMOS wrote:
... I am just asking because I see that FarOff has already put 2000cr coint to Amazon for preorder. 10 items for 10$. Was trying to understand if I need this and if yes how many.
The 2000 Cr coins are totally optional. During the campaign it was suggested that they make them 3000 Cr but Cody / Ira pointed out that during play testing they found that 2000 Cr rewards & costs were more common than 3000 Cr ones. Regardless of that the game has enough 1000 & 5000 coins that you don’t need the (very nice looking) 2000 Cr ones.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Danylo Smirnov
Ukraine
Lviv
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you!
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cody Miller
United States
Oregon
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey there! Cody from Far Off Games here!

Just a quick mention - I wait until my backers on Kickstarter have gotten their copies before offering copies for sale at retail. So this is why I don't have a solid date yet. We had some trouble with stock showing up in Amazon's system, so we had about 20% of US orders delayed by a few weeks.

Now that is resolved and almost all shipments have gone out, we'll be looking at retail soon!

Also, the coins were up for pre-order only for a short time, not because I wanted to, but it was the only way Amazon would let me send more stock in to their warehouse (again to fix the coin shortage not popping in their system) since they don't allow closed listings to receive more stock.

TL;DR: Retail sales should be up by the end of the month for USA! If you want to get an alert you can sign up for our newsletter at faroffgames.com

Cheers, -C
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Danylo Smirnov
Ukraine
Lviv
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey there!

Looks like base game and one expansion are already on Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/Far-Off-Games/b/ref=bl_dp_s_web_10701...

Just ordered these two. Hope Missions and Powers and Sellsword will also hit the retail.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gabriel Pesso
United States
New York
flag msg tools
That's me!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
TAIMOS wrote:
Hey there!

Looks like base game and one expansion are already on Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/Far-Off-Games/b/ref=bl_dp_s_web_10701...

Just ordered these two. Hope Missions and Powers and Sellsword will also hit the retail.
Thank you!!! Just ordered on Amazon!!
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls