Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Neil Siddons-Smith
United Kingdom
derby
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
We were playing a scenario where we both were defeated. It told us to make new characters. Do we work out how much experiance was in our decks and transfer the anount when we make a new one or do we just get tospend what we got from the failed mission which was two experience? Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Edward Boardman
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
It depends on exactly what the resolution says. If it is the one I’m thinking of then you lose all your experience except for what you earned in that scenario. So 2xp in your case.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MC Shudde M'ell
United States
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The general rule if an Investigator is killed is that replacement Investigators have zero experience. Specific Scenario instructions can override that general rule.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Branko K.
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Assussanni wrote:
It depends on exactly what the resolution says. If it is the one I’m thinking of then you lose all your experience except for what you earned in that scenario. So 2xp in your case.
I'm not sure about that 2xp. I would say 0xp.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Comboteur "Crazed 'Beastface' Survivor" Fou
France
flag msg tools
The Orzhov welcome you. Please leave your belongings with the Obzedat. They are not yours anymore.
badge
Hi, I'm a european crested tit, and a very small punk rocker!
mbmbmbmbmb
baba44713 wrote:
Assussanni wrote:
I'm not sure about that 2xp. I would say 0xp.
Not if it's the one we're thinking about in which case I agree with Assussanni, this has been debated before for said scenario
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls