Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Paul
Australia
PORT MACQUARIE
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The German Victory Track says that the German Player starts the game with 8 Major Cities yet I can only see 7 (Bucharest, Budapest, Dresden, Berlin, Breslau, Warsaw and Danzig). I suspect the eighth major City must be Konigsberg (which has a map graphic of a Minor City although it is a Major Naval Base).

Is Konigsberg the eighth major City?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Popejoy
United States
Potomac Falls
Virginia
flag msg tools
GWX Dev Team
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Quaama wrote:
The German Victory Track says that the German Player starts the game with 8 Major Cities yet I can only see 7 (Bucharest, Budapest, Dresden, Berlin, Breslau, Warsaw and Danzig). I suspect the eighth major City must be Konigsberg (which has a map graphic of a Minor City although it is a Major Naval Base).

Hi!

I would count Helsinki as the 8th major German-controlled city since Finland is a German ally.

Hope this helps!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul
Australia
PORT MACQUARIE
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
byepopejoy wrote:
Quaama wrote:

Hi!

I would count Helsinki as the 8th major German-controlled city since Finland is a German ally.

Hope this helps!
It does help. Yes, Helsinki is the obvious answer to me now.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Art Lupinacci
Canada
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
byepopejoy wrote:
Quaama wrote:

Hi!

Hope this helps!
HELSINKI is the 8th City.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls