Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
10 Posts

Above and Below: Desert Labyrinth and Underforest Encounter Book» Forums » General

Subject: Availability? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Zach Baudoin
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,
I acquired Above and Below last year and really like it. I saw this expansion and was wondering how to acquire it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Reitz
Germany
Mayen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
zachbaudoin09 wrote:
Hi,
I acquired Above and Below last year and really like it. I saw this expansion and was wondering how to acquire it.
Hi,
I could sell you the English version (including punchboard), but the shipping costs would be 20 Euro (from Germany to US).

Michael
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zach Baudoin
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Appreciate the offer, but I’m going to decline. The shipping alone is more than I paid for the base game. Thanks though!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Mortensen
Ireland
Sligo
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The Desert Labyrinth and Underforest encounter book and tokens are only available:

- Through select Red Raven Games kickstarters (not all of them have the option, no idea when or if they will have them available again)
- At Cons which they attend (not sure if they still have expansion copies for sale)

The only other way to get it is if someone sells their copy of it. You can't buy it on the BGG store, in stores or from their website.

Edit: You also need the expanded edition exclusive tokens along with the book, it won't work just getting the book.

Hope that helps
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon B
msg tools
mb
If you hurry there are 2 copies on Amazon right now. Ships from UK, but shipping was only 6 bucks, and $15 for the game.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/8890944757/ref=ox_sc_act_imag...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
This was an English copy?

Just concerned before buying since the picture shown looks like Italian or something...

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik Claes
Belgium
Asse
flag msg tools
mb
Michael,

What is your price, with sending it to Belgium

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Reitz
Germany
Mayen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It‘s already sold.

Michael

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bob Pony
United States
San Jose
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
bolt8244 wrote:
If you hurry there are 2 copies on Amazon right now. Ships from UK, but shipping was only 6 bucks, and $15 for the game.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/8890944757/ref=ox_sc_act_imag...
Do not buy from this link. They are *not* in English.

Mine just arrived, a week later than it was supposed to and in a crushed and mangled box. The contents were broken out of their frames and bent up. It's going back to Amazon, unfortunately it's Amazon in Germany. I have to pay the postage, of which I'll be reimbursed up to $20.

Just don't do it, not worth it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Mortensen
Ireland
Sligo
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi all, just a note that the Desert Labyrinth expansion (book and tokens) are available as add-ons in the latest Red Raven Kickstarter for Roam.

Kickstarter link - https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/953146955/roam-0?ref=na...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls