Subject: Missing Components? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Brian
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Anyone else have any issues with missing components?

Just purchased the game and only got 6 out of 8 player mats. Missing mat 6 and 8. Is this a typo in the rule book or am I just missing some items?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Sanchez
United States
chaska
MN
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
serdudds wrote:

Just purchased the game and only got 6 out of 8 player mats. Missing mat 6 and 8. Is this a typo in the rule book or am I just missing some items?
My copy is in the car. I'll check tomorrow when I play. I didn't count the player mats everything else checked out.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rick Teverbaugh
United States
Anderson
Indiana (IN)
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
serdudds wrote:

My final 2 player mats were separate from the other six and were the final two boards I had to punch out from the bottom of the box.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Lehmann
United States
Palo Alto
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmb
serdudds wrote:
Just purchased the game and only got 6 out of 8 player mats. Missing mat 6 and 8.
Sounds like you are missing 2 mats. Contact Rio Grande Games and they'll fix it for you.

Make sure you don't have any unpunched sheets. On press, they were printed six-up (6 thick sheets), (6 mats), (4 thick sheets, 2 mats), with the dev boards done separately (3 pairs, with each pair going to a different game). Your copy should have 20 thick sheets of material.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
rickert wrote:
serdudds wrote:

My final 2 player mats were separate from the other six and were the final two boards I had to punch out from the bottom of the box.
Completely emptied my box, not in sight. Rest of the components check out. Just only got 6 of the player mats. Put a request in to Rio Grande. Guess we'll see how it goes.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
EXTRA AVOCADO! Sonderegger
United States
Orangevale
CA
flag msg tools
designer
Shall I compare thee to a chevrolet?
badge
...the headlamps of your eyes will make them dream.
mbmbmbmbmb
I was missing a planet (the punchboard was missing one, and unlike when that happens, it wasn't in the insert or anything, it was genuinely missing), and they did a pretty great job of getting me a replacement.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brett Petersen
United States
Salt Lake City
Utah
flag msg tools
What are those!
badge
このていどだな、ね?
mbmbmbmbmb
I am also missing boards 6 and 8 in my copy. Did you have any luck getting them replaced for Rio Grande?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
thatach wrote:
I am also missing boards 6 and 8 in my copy. Did you have any luck getting them replaced for Rio Grande?
Yep! Just contacted the comapany and they worked to fix it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brett Petersen
United States
Salt Lake City
Utah
flag msg tools
What are those!
badge
このていどだな、ね?
mbmbmbmbmb
I submitted a missing items request on their site. Is that what you did or did you do more?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
thatach wrote:
I submitted a missing items request on their site. Is that what you did or did you do more?
Think I used the website. Got an email within a day. And then got the missing pieces within a few weeks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls