Chronicles of Crime» Forums » General

Subject: Source of evil (scenario 2) - Spoilers rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Vinny B
Canada
flag msg tools
Hi,

I’m lost. It’s been 4 hours I’m on this scenario. My board is filled with clues. I’m sure I have all locations (8) and probably all characters discovered.

I visited the cellar. I ask so many questions to everyone about anything. And still, I can’t anwser all the questions or IDK what to scan.

Can someone just give me the anwsers, it’s not fun anymore...

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
B. Evers
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
We are also on this same scenario two tonight, for two hours, and came here also looking for the solution. After only finding five locations at the end of our time, we were unable to solve anything. Or maybe we got somethings right but it didn’t tell us. Completely frustrated we guessed at the answers and failed. I hope someone tells us the answers too. Why isn’t there a hint system built into this game? It just becomes no fun after running circles with dead ends. We didn’t even know we were missing locations until the very end. I hope someone posts the spoilers just so we know what happens. Our game group won’t return to play this one again, unfortunately. It’s too bad really, it had such good potential. I wish there were more scenes to look at in each scenario, that was a really fun part of the game and lasts seconds.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vinny B
Canada
flag msg tools
Exactly!

I'm so near the end but something is missing so I can't activate the "end game". No hint in the app and I found nothing useful in this forum for this mission.

I'm lost...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M Quickana
United States
San Francisco
California
flag msg tools
I played through this yesterday and you should just be able to go to Scotland yard and click solve case. You can do this at any time. I restarted and went straight in to try to solve and it let me solve at 9 am.

Later in the night at like 8 pm, I think they do say that you should go back to Scotland yard to give a report.

We had trouble figuring out who the killer was and got that wrong when solving, but then I went and replayed and I was not able to get any proof on who the real killer was.
I had the killers DNA but couldn't figure out how to match it. Presenting the dna to the killer did not work.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls