12 Posts

Disney Villainous: Wicked to the Core» Forums » General

Subject: March 3rd or March 4th? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ryan Renner
United States
flag msg tools
I’ve seen both March 3rd and March 4th said to be to the release date for this. W. Eric Martin’s article on here and the Target website says Mar. 3rd, but Tommy Bonnes’ original sighting post said the register wouldn’t sell the game until Mar. 4th, so which is it? I realize it’s just a day apart, but I’d like to know exactly when to go to Target 🙂

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Derrick Dalke
United States
Walla Walla
Washington
flag msg tools
Mine says March 3rd, but doesn't comes in the mail till March 6th since I ordered one.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Parry
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
I was just at a Target store and they had the game on the shelf. I was so excited so I brought it to the register but the cashier told me that she couldn't sell it to me until the street date of March 3rd.

Hope that helps!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just got home from work and Target delivered mine today - wow! I know what my wife and I are doing later!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Renner
United States
flag msg tools
eagle98mn wrote:
I just got home from work and Target delivered mine today - wow! I know what my wife and I are doing later!
Did you end up getting to play?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paula Biemann
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmb
March 3rd is the official on-shelf date, but a few lucky souls have had their pre-order copy delivered a few days early and there have been a few store sightings as of today

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ry4Christ wrote:
eagle98mn wrote:
Did you end up getting to play?
Got a little busy the last couple nights, but we broke it open tonight. Evil Queen over Hades - good fun!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan Rine
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I bet it be very hard to just go to a Target and buy a copy they'd probably be sold out given how hard base set was to get.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Umstattd
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
All Hail Lelouch
mbmbmbmb
BardicSkaven wrote:
I bet it be very hard to just go to a Target and buy a copy they'd probably be sold out given how hard base set was to get.
If you don’t see a copy ask if they have a copy in the back. I had to in order to get my copy of the expansion. Then again I went really early

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Parry
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
BardicSkaven wrote:
I don't know where you live Nathan but I know both Targets that I went to had several copies of the game on the shelves! Good luck finding it! I can't wait to play!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael McClellan
United States
flag msg tools
David Umstattd wrote:
BardicSkaven wrote:
If you don’t see a copy ask if they have a copy in the back. I had to in order to get my copy of the expansion. Then again I went really early
I went in on Sunday at like 8:30am, they weren't on the shelves, so I asked a guy in the electronics department. They had them behind the counter.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Brannan
United States
Rockville
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
BardicSkaven wrote:
I was in a Target on Friday, and they had them on the shelves, and the employee handling the self-checkout just overrode the block on sales, so I got my copy early.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls