Popular Tags: [View All]
ntpbdr ntpbdr
France
viroflay
flag msg tools
mb
Hi
Spoiler (click to reveal)
if I placed 4 stars on a rival, say Saxony, and during the game I win a combat against Rusviet, do I choose not to place a star on a combat track, for me to be able to still win my 4 stars against Saxony, or I still must place one in the combat section?
Thus in this case, I wouldn't be able to place 6 stars because at most, I could win only 3 stars from Saxony: 1 combat star against Rusviet, 3 against Saxony, and then the 4 columns are filled without a 5th space for me to take back the 4th star from Saxony.

thanks for your answer

ps: I love Fenris expansion so far!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam Gray
United Kingdom
Derby
Derbyshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Whenever you win a combat in all of Scythe, you must place a star on the triumph track. In episode 2a, you may choose whether it comes from your supply or from an opponent's homebase, but it may come from ANY homebase. The only extra benefit of winning a combat against your rival is because you get the $5 bonus.

In your situation, if you won a combat against Rusviet, you would still place a star on the triumph track from Saxony's homebase, just like you would if you won a combat against Saxony, but you wouldn't get the $5 bonus.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ntpbdr ntpbdr
France
viroflay
flag msg tools
mb
Thanks Sam.

With your explanation, I read again the rulebook and it is clear now.

Probably 1 or 2 examples in it would have helped

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls