Tsonko Tsonev
Bulgaria
Sofia
Sofia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi, it's not very clear which cards can be used in base game scenarios(villains) and which are just for the expansion (Wendigo).
* I understand that the resources can be used in core game and we can decide which one to use and which not. In case scenario gives us resource that is not in the deck we get its price in coins instead.
* I found another post in which you confirm that the new events can be used with the other villains, but it's not clear if that is not recommended or not.
* What about the world cards from the expansion? Are they used only for Wendigo, or some of them can be used in base game villains ? When playing Wendigo do you mix them with the base game world cards or use just the new?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gordon Alford
Canada
Toronto
flag msg tools
designer
While, I don't recommend playing the new Event cards in the base game, there is nothing game breaking about it. They are just events meant for the Expansion is all.

As for the World cards, they can't really be played properly in the base game as many of them link to specific Quest cards in the Expansion against Wendigo.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls