Popular Tags: [View All]
Harvey O'Brien
Ireland
Dublin
flag msg tools
badge
...easy ...easy ...eeesay...
mbmbmbmbmb
I’ve seen some images on the BGG FB site they seem to suggest people are getting their add-ons with the core box. I’ve just received the core (I’m in Ireland), but no sign of the add ons. Can’t seem to find a clear answer in the updates on KS. Is it phased delivery?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Benjamin C.
France
Annecy
flag msg tools
badge
Not a traitor
mbmbmbmbmb
It came in two different packages for me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David
Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Think it depends on how the fulfillment center in your region does it. Here in Australia, I got all 3 boxes (everything) in the one shipment.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Des
Singapore
flag msg tools
mb
I got mine over here in singapore via 2 separate deliveries and cartons. One for the core game and the other carton for the add-ons.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Boxshall
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
Scotty Palmer says......
badge
I come from the land "Down Under"
mbmbmbmbmb
I guess sometimes the postal system, in what ever country you're in, gets the parcels mixed from one another. The shipment comes in different amounts for everyone, as everyone ordered separately. Some are getting one box, other two, some three, so on and so forth.

Mine came in two boxes and at the same time.

I'm sure yours will show too. Have you not got a tracking number?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Harvey O'Brien
Ireland
Dublin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the responses. No, that’s the funny thing, I didn’t get a tracking number, and my level of backing at the KS phase was baseline. I added the others at pledge manager time. I do have my pledge manager details listing the add-ons and all paid up, so presumably they’re en route. The delivery today came by the standard Irish postal carrier rather than a courier service, so it’s hard to know what the arrangement is. Anyway, it seems to vary from place to place, so I’ll not panic just yet. Thanks, all.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Judgement Dave
United Kingdom
Manchester
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
hob69 wrote:
Thanks for the responses. No, that’s the funny thing, I didn’t get a tracking number, and my level of backing at the KS phase was baseline. I added the others at pledge manager time. I do have my pledge manager details listing the add-ons and all paid up, so presumably they’re en route. The delivery today came by the standard Irish postal carrier rather than a courier service, so it’s hard to know what the arrangement is. Anyway, it seems to vary from place to place, so I’ll not panic just yet. Thanks, all.
I'm in Manchester, England but otherwise in exactly the same situation. Core arrived on Thursday but no sign of the expansions bought in the PM.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Uebern00b
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
hob69 wrote:
I’ve seen some images on the BGG FB site they seem to suggest people are getting their add-ons with the core box. I’ve just received the core (I’m in Ireland), but no sign of the add ons. Can’t seem to find a clear answer in the updates on KS. Is it phased delivery?
Two packages here. I got add-ons about a week ago in Germany and now yesterday the tracking info for the core box

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Harvey O'Brien
Ireland
Dublin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Box II arrived today, so two days between deliveries. Panic over. Now to check the boxes for breakage...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Teskal Flink
Germany
flag msg tools
Problem if there are more than one package is that they are not bind together with a rope or chain.

So they can end up in different containers or vans. Some are lucky to get them together, some not.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Raoul Schaupp
Germany
Karlsbad
Baden-Württemberg
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
mbmbmbmbmb
Received 3 packages.

Two packages (11kg together) thursday last week with all the add-ons and today the base game finally arrived.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls