Chelmsford
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
GRRRRR!!!
badge
GRRRRRRRRR!!
mbmbmbmbmb
This may be obvious, but I want a reference in case someone questions it:

31C Storeman says you can't receive extra tiles for animals in your stables, which includes Sheep and Cows, and clarified to include Pigs and Horses.

But if you had 3 "Herbs" (the orange side of pigs), could you gain a 4th one with Storeman?
That could be an interesting combo if you follow up with an upgrade action.

---

108c Ironsmith clarification says "Cannot be used with the fifth action column (final action)".
Does this mean only that you can't remove a viking from the fifth column? Or does it mean that you can not place the removed viking on the fifth column later and somehow have to keep track of him?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nic

Colorado
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
No word of god here, but they both seem pretty clear to me.

jozxyqk wrote:
This may be obvious, but I want a reference in case someone questions it:

31C Storeman says you can't receive extra tiles for animals in your stables, which includes Sheep and Cows, and clarified to include Pigs and Horses.

But if you had 3 "Herbs" (the orange side of pigs), could you gain a 4th one with Storeman?
Yes. The only thing you can't gain an extra copy of is an animal.

jozxyqk wrote:
108c Ironsmith clarification says "Cannot be used with the fifth action column (final action)".
Does this mean only that you can't remove a viking from the fifth column? Or does it mean that you can not place the removed viking on the fifth column later and somehow have to keep track of him?

It's basically just negating the "which you can place again later that round" part of the card. Meaning that you can't get around the rule of the fifth column that you cannot place any more vikings that round.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls