Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jason Winterfeld
United States
Tecumseh
MI
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Please say this Kickstarter will include and option to buy a big box with dividers to hold all our Aeon’s End stuff in.... I was waiting for Broken Token to do the Legacy insert but then I see this coming out....
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Elliot Davis
United States
Tampa
Florida
flag msg tools
Cowabunga!
badge
Art by Kev Brockschmidt
mbmbmbmbmb
Same boat, here. That would be great.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Will
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This thread may be of interest.
https://boardgamegeek.com/article/30851430?fbclid=IwAR00LKxT...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
toeknee n
United States
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
wpflug13 wrote:
Yeah, that seems like a good solution. A big (empty) storage box through the Kickstarter will be quite expensive to ship.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rik Vandermeulen
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
And they'll immediately run into the "will it fit sleeved cards" questions.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Rizzo
United States
Griffith
Indiana
flag msg tools
It's probably not as good as everyone says it is....
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I got everything (with some room to spare for Buried Sec) into my base game box with a foam core organizer I made. No room for legacy (or this), though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
noah caldwell
United States
galt
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I was able to get everything in my base game box except legacy . The legacy box is big so I will prob toss the insert and make a custom one
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Walli \[T]/
Mexico
flag msg tools
yep we need a nice box, I am using Vaultz VZ00458 for a couple of games and works really nice so maybe it works nicely with a good insert
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Vallina
United States
Buffalo
NY
flag msg tools
"The show must go wrong."
badge
"When I get bummed out, I take my shirt off because the bad feelings make me feel sweaty."
mbmbmbmbmb
Pleaaaase
I have everything crammed into the first game's box with the starting cards for all mages. I managed to add in Buried Secrets but Legacy will defo not fit once I'm done with all of the iterations I need to play to make sure all my friends can make their own mages..
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Duchesne
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Please i need a big box! I wonder what happened to the big box/new insert they where talking about during the Aeon’s End Legacy campaign...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Preet Tohvi
msg tools
Admittedly, I don't know the details of box production and shipping, but wouldn't it be possible to create a big box that ships unassembled and nearly flat, so the buyers have to fold and glue it themselves? That should make it a tiny bit cheaper to produce, easier to store, and much cheaper to ship. (A Scythe-style double height Aeon's End box should fit into a package that's about a foot by a foot by an inch).

Sure, that would only fit the four waves produced until now, but there's a lot of people clamoring for a big box in the Kickstarter comments, and I don't think they expect to be able to fit an infinite amount of future content in the box – just the content released so far.

I'd certainly buy a box like that if it looked stylish (more like the Legacy box than the New Age box, which looks kind of kitschy to me).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Laurent Miller
Belgium
flag msg tools
I got a free one, see picture.

You remove the plastice layer of Legacy box, then you can put all content sleeved in.

All actual content fits in. 3 stands alone and 5 expansions.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David
United States
Waukesha
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
Yllos wrote:

You remove the plastice layer of Legacy box, then you can put all content sleeved in.

I've been eyeing the Legacy box and wondering if everything sleeved would fit inside of it. Looks like it just fits but what about those two stacks of cards outside the box in the upper left of the picture?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Blasco

Brier
Washington
msg tools
mbmb
Bayonet Recon wrote:
Yllos wrote:

I've been eyeing the Legacy box and wondering if everything sleeved would fit inside of it. Looks like it just fits but what about those two stacks of cards outside the box in the upper left of the picture?
My guess is those are duplicates and/or the cards that you don't keep after playing through the legacy campaign.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls