Subject: Few rules questions rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Paul Kessels (e-mail behgez@gmail.com)
Netherlands
Bussum, The Netherlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just played me first solo trial. Very interesting!

Just a few things that were not 100% clear to me:
- I assume 2 trains can stop/end their movement at the same train station?
- There are action cards that I don't understand: They have an orange top with the bike/speed token, and the bottom is green with a pyramid. The bottom half doesn't have an action circle though, just a picture of a pyramid, so I'm not sure what that means.
- When riding the trains, is the order of trains moving relevant (as there is an order mentioned for which train moves first)? If the first train has passed a station, and you are a passenger on the second train passing that station, can you still transit as if you jumped on the first train? The rules imply this can be done.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jorik
Netherlands
Utrecht
Utrecht
flag msg tools
badge
How sticky is your ZOC?
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd think more trains could stop at a station, but am not sure so we should wait for others to chime in.

The action card is for turning in a speed or bike token to build a station (pyramid)

the order of the trains is important from 1 and upwards. you can see that a train that moves later will pass a station and so you can get off at that stop and then get in later.

when you pay to take a train remember to increase the value of the trainline.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Hunt
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
paulkessels wrote:
Just played me first solo trial. Very interesting!

Just a few things that were not 100% clear to me:
- I assume 2 trains can stop/end their movement at the same train station?
- There are action cards that I don't understand: They have an orange top with the bike/speed token, and the bottom is green with a pyramid. The bottom half doesn't have an action circle though, just a picture of a pyramid, so I'm not sure what that means.
- When riding the trains, is the order of trains moving relevant (as there is an order mentioned for which train moves first)? If the first train has passed a station, and you are a passenger on the second train passing that station, can you still transit as if you jumped on the first train? The rules imply this can be done.
1) Yes, multiple trains can be at the same station
2) That sounds like the action for trading in a bike or speed token in for a station.
3) Trains always activate and move in the same order; the order they're listed on the income track (top to bottom). You can move to a new train at a station, but order of operation matters
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Juan Carlos Coca Fernández
Spain
Madrid
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
If I'm right, if you are riding on the second train, you are not able to get on the first train, unless the first trains ends its movement in that station.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls