Popular Tags: [View All]
Bill Martin
United States
Bel Air
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just got my copy today in Maryland. Looks like it shipped from some place in Virginia if your waiting for your copy.

Punching it out and reading rule book now. Looks like it’s going to be be pretty awesome. Unfortunately promos didn’t arrive with package so I had to shoot them an email. But I’m not going to Judge ;)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Travis Morton
United States
Brackenridge
PA
flag msg tools
[Daytrip Gaming]
mbmbmbmbmb
I think is scheduled for Monday
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Bolton
England
Devizes
Wiltshire
flag msg tools
nothing to see here, move along
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
willmar22 wrote:
Just got my copy today in Maryland. Looks like it shipped from some place in Virginia if your waiting for your copy.

Punching it out and reading rule book now. Looks like it’s going to be be pretty awesome. Unfortunately promos didn’t arrive with package so I had to shoot them an email. But I’m not going to Judge
The website where I ordered said the promos will arrive at a later date and wouldn’t be sent with the game. Not sure why, but nothing to worry about.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bill Martin
United States
Bel Air
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
nickbolton wrote:
willmar22 wrote:

Punching it out and reading rule book now. Looks like it’s going to be be pretty awesome. Unfortunately promos didn’t arrive with package so I had to shoot them an email. But I’m not going to Judge ;)
The website where I ordered said the promos will arrive at a later date and wouldn’t be sent with the game. Not sure why, but nothing to worry about.
Ah. Thank you. I didn’t even see that. Makes sense now.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Bate
United Kingdom
Staffordshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
willmar22 wrote:
nickbolton wrote:
willmar22 wrote:

Punching it out and reading rule book now. Looks like it’s going to be be pretty awesome. Unfortunately promos didn’t arrive with package so I had to shoot them an email. But I’m not going to Judge
Ah. Thank you. I didn’t even see that. Makes sense now.
Thanks Bill you answered the question I was going to ask, 'where are US deliveries coming from?' I wonder if they jumped the gun a little sending out so soon.

Too late for my two day break.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Bate
United Kingdom
Staffordshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
nickbolton wrote:
willmar22 wrote:

I must have read that blog three times and never noticed that line.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew De Lorge
United States
Spencer
MA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
willmar22 wrote:

May I ask what US sites you ordered from? MM said they had no clue about promos and was under the impression you only got them ordering direct from Osprey.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe F.
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mine arrived yesterday from Virginia (to North Carolina). Tokens feel a bit thinner than Lost Expedition, played a couple of games. Same great fun as Lost Expedition. Direct from Osprey was my purchase.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Bolton
England
Devizes
Wiltshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
mattyd777 wrote:
willmar22 wrote:

May I ask what US sites you ordered from? MM said they had no clue about promos and was under the impression you only got them ordering direct from Osprey.
Yes what I read was on the Osprey games site “The promo cards will be sent separately to the core game and will arrive shortly after publication”

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew De Lorge
United States
Spencer
MA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks, good to know. I have not pre-ordered yet and am still deciding whether or not the 3 promo cards are worth the extra $12 to order direct through Osprey. Never having played The Lost Expedition, and seeing a few luke warm reviews from people who got it early is keeping me firmly on the fence.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bill Martin
United States
Bel Air
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
mattyd777 wrote:
willmar22 wrote:

I ordered direct from Osprey games.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bill Martin
United States
Bel Air
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
mattyd777 wrote:
Thanks, good to know. I have not pre-ordered yet and am still deciding whether or not the 3 promo cards are worth the extra $12 to order direct through Osprey. Never having played The Lost Expedition, and seeing a few luke warm reviews from people who got it early is keeping me firmly on the fence.
The promo cards are probably not worth the extra money but I’m kinda a completionist. To a fault. Chances are you’ll be able to find them later for cheaper if your patient and keep your eye out.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew De Lorge
United States
Spencer
MA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
willmar22 wrote:
mattyd777 wrote:
The promo cards are probably not worth the extra money but I’m kinda a completionist. To a fault. Chances are you’ll be able to find them later for cheaper if your patient and keep your eye out.
Thanks for your honest opinion. I am not quite the completionist you are, but will get expansions and promos if priced right.

Looking forward to everyones feedback that has the game in hand. Hope you all have fun with it!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Gallo
United States
O'Fallon
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Made it all the way to Eastern MO today.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Greco
United States
New York
flag msg tools
My pre-order from Game Nerdz just shipped out yesterday. I contacted their customer support and they told me it does come with the pre-order promos! Very excited!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zack Roehr
United States
Arlington
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I pre-ordered from Osprey.. no response yet on ship date for promos.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew De Lorge
United States
Spencer
MA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Gamenerdz no longer has it in pre-order, so there goes that. Think at this point I am going to just wait for more reviews and go from there.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Bolton
England
Devizes
Wiltshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb