Popular Tags: [View All]
Rico Sneller
United States
McKinney
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I may be overthinking this, but the rulebook states;

“...any brown powers that require you to compare yourself to the Automa, the Automa loses.”

If I activate the common loon (when activated: players with the fewest wetland birds: draw 1 card), does the Automa lose the comparison for fewest birds, meaning I draw nothing? Or does the Automa lose the conparison, in that I get the benefit of drawing 1 card?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam Gray
United Kingdom
Derby
Derbyshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
dial1257 wrote:
I may be overthinking this, but the rulebook states;

“...any brown powers that require you to compare yourself to the Automa, the Automa loses.”

If I activate the common loon (when activated: players with the fewest wetland birds: draw 1 card), does the Automa lose the comparison for fewest birds, meaning I draw nothing? Or does the Automa lose the conparison, in that I get the benefit of drawing 1 card?
“Losing” refers to what you gain. You would gain the benefit.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Studley
United States
Rockville
Maryland
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Who fell asleep in the rain? Did you fall asleep in the rain? Yes you did. Oh yes you did.
mbmbmbmbmb
smobolob wrote:
“Losing” refers to what you gain. You would gain the benefit.
Sam's got it. Thanks!

Whenever you activate a brown power that involves the Automa, you will gain the benefit.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rico Sneller
United States
McKinney
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Awesome, thanks, y’all! Absolutely loving the solo mode for this game, and now maybe I can squeak out a few more points 😜
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls