Subject: Silage bin and adjacent meadows rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jason Lewis
United States
Chambersburg
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
So many tiles refer to empty meadows for points and/or benefits. But the silage bin in particular doesn’t say the word “empty” on it. So when considering all possible rooms in the mini expansion and also the forgotten folk, if I have meadows with rooms built on them, does the silage bin still award points for that adjacent meadow/room?

It simply states: per adjacent meadow. But is it still a meadow if it has gazebo on it? Or archery range? Or is that tile now considered a cavern and not a meadow? Or a room and not a meadow?

Just looking to maximize points for an otherwise mediocre room. Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Stagno
United States
Pittsburgh
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
I am the keeper of my groups games
badge
It’sa me!
mbmbmbmbmb
mbuna120 wrote:
So many tiles refer to empty meadows for points and/or benefits. But the silage bin in particular doesn’t say the word “empty” on it. So when considering all possible rooms in the mini expansion and also the forgotten folk, if I have meadows with rooms built on them, does the silage bin still award points for that adjacent meadow/room?

It simply states: per adjacent meadow. But is it still a meadow if it has gazebo on it? Or archery range? Or is that tile now considered a cavern and not a meadow? Or a room and not a meadow?

I am pretty sure it works with occupied meadows, there is a similar tile for forests that specifically specifies they must be empty.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Wilber
United Kingdom
Cambridge
Cambridgeshire
flag msg tools
Once you put a furnishing tile on a meadow then it doesn't count as a meadow any more I'm afraid.

The reason it doesn't say "empty meadow" is that, for example, putting dogs and sheep on the meadow is fine.

mbuna120 wrote:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Lewis
United States
Chambersburg
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Thanks guys!

Thumb up
 tip