US Armed Forces - Europe
flag msg tools
Hello

RAMV Rule say :

A monster with an Encounter Objective will always attempt to
resolve an Engage action as their first action. Once this Engage
action is resolved, then follow the triggers on the Monster AI card
as normal.

For first engage action (before AI commands) If A monster with an Encounter Objective move equal its speed toward Encounter Objective and then still the Encounter Objective was not in its max attack range ( for attack or interact or any not attack-able like Exit ) but a target (hero) was in its max attack range .( the first AI card's command is Attack ) Now the monster attack target or again do engage action and move toward Encounter Objective ?

thanks .

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Julian Leite
msg tools
mbmbmb
Idk about RAMV, but for RAOV I would double engage the Encounter Objective.

From what I can tell in RAOV, the target of the activation is non-negotiable once it is decided. So since the primary target for a monster with an EO is whatever stated on the EO card then you will always ignore everything and anything else, even a blitz card.

Sorry I don't know more about RAMV
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chyld d'Levanto
United States
Mississippi
flag msg tools
I play with the above stated rule that it would double move, but technically according to RAMV, the monster would just perform the one move action and then behave normal and look for valid targets. It's honestly a matter of difficulty. If quest targets become a higher priority it becomes harder for the heros to win, whereas if the monster breaks to take a pop at your healer, while annoying, actually helps the heros by preventing the enemy from accomplishing their task as easy. It's a matter of how you want the game to balance.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
iman amir
Germany
US Armed Forces - Europe
flag msg tools
jubez187 wrote:
Idk about RAMV, but for RAOV I would double engage the Encounter Objective.

From what I can tell in RAOV, the target of the activation is non-negotiable once it is decided. So since the primary target for a monster with an EO is whatever stated on the EO card then you will always ignore everything and anything else, even a blitz card.

Sorry I don't know more about RAMV
thanks for reply
In RAOV rule always the first action of monster with an encounter objective is engage ( like RAMV ) ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls