- Andrew ChirgwinAustralia
New South Wales
I've got a pre-art version of a silly murderous fantasy soccer cardgame called "The Other World Game".
This set is a print-and-play version, and I would love to get some more feedback from basically strangers, about the game and how people feel it plays. The playtest set includes the current state of the rules, card designs for 3 teams, and the referee cards.
Ages: Old enough to deal with cartoon violence (so 10+?)
Note: Teams are intended to 'break' the rules, examples of that are included in the playtest material.
- Each Coach chooses 5 players from their team cards, and shuffles the rest of their team cards into a set of standard tactical cards then draws cards from that deck.
- Shuffle the Referee Deck and put it ready to the side (both players will use it).
- You decide who is going to kick off however you want.
- Coaches can move up to two of their players around the field, but if they want the ball to move they need to use Tactics Cards from their hand to move the ball.
- If a coach runs out of Tactics Cards, they discard the rest of their hand and draw a new one.
- Cards and other events use 2d6 to determine if they are successful.
- The game runs to best of 3 goals.
- [+] Dice rolls