Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Manuel Gracia
United States
Chapel Hill
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Just wanted to clarify what this card does.

Does "freely upgrade" mean that I can upgrade all my level 1 buildings to level 2 for zero resources?

Or is the point of this card just to allow a player to upgrade multiple buildings in a turn (rather than just the usual 1 building per turn)?

Thank you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paulo Renato
Portugal
Vila Nova Gaia
Porto
flag msg tools
I run through Rahdo's Runthroughs and make right what once went wrong (via annotations)
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
fanofuna wrote:
Just wanted to clarify what this card does.

Does "freely upgrade" mean that I can upgrade all my level 1 buildings to level 2 for zero resources?

Or is the point of this card just to allow a player to upgrade multiple buildings in a turn (rather than just the usual 1 building per turn)?

Thank you.
If you post the full text of the card it makes it easier for people to respond. The way you did it would require that people remember the card text or that they go pick up the game box and search for the card to accurately give you a response.

I remember the card but I'm not sure on all the text, but I'm pretty sure it's a one time effect that when you play it you upgrade all your level 1 buildings to level 2 for free
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marwin Hebot
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
The moment the Golem is deployed it upgrades all your existing buildings to level 2. In future rounds it has no effects. If you build another building at level 1 later on, it is not upgraded.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kirk Clemons
United States
Carrollton
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The 1 building per turn only applies during phase 5, the construction phase. Golem's trigger upon deployment effect takes place when he is deployed during phase 2.

So if you deployed Golem during turn 3 and you had 2 Level 1 buildings, you could upgrade both of them to Level 2 for no cost, and then build a new building during that turn. On turn 4, unless you use a card to retrigger Golem's upon deployment, it would not trigger again.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls