Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Erik R
United States
St. Petersburg
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmb
Can anybody help me with the follow gameplay questions please?

1. In the above photo would the chef get you 1 caper or would he get you 6 capers, with each teal card using the one green multiple times to create multiple sets?

2. Also for the Plans Cache does it count itself for its bonus, in the example above would each Plans Cache get you 6 points each (total 24 for all 4 collected).

-----------------------------

3. In the example above does The Barber get you only 1 caper or does he get you 3 capers, using himself and two gear cards (Skeleton Key & Suction Scalers) for one set and then using a new thief (The Smuggler) and the same two previously used gear cards (Skeleton Key & Suction Scalers) to create a new set and finally using The Gentleman and the two previously used gear cards (Skeleton Key & Suction Scalers) one more time to create a third and final set?

-----------------------------

This is not a question, just wanted to say great game by Unai Rubio and fantastic production by Keymaster Game & Josh Emrich...keep up the great work cant wait to get my hands the 2nd Edition of Campy Creatures and and future productions. As a fellow graphic designer I really appreciate your work and efforts to produce beautiful games.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Unai Rubio
msg tools
designer
Hey there!

1)He would get one caper, there is only one blue + green pair. Every card may only be used once per effect.

2)Yes it does. You killed that game!

3)You have to add all cards on that side which would be two sets of 1 character + 2 gear cards. So as it is you get 2 capers.

I hope you get how it work!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik R
United States
St. Petersburg
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmb
Thanks for the answers Unai Rubio, great game once again.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Etienne Domoz
France
Paris
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello Unai,

I don't really understand your first answer.

Aren't the Teal/Light Blue cards considered as "any color" Gear cards?
This should mean that with those 7 Gear cards, and even if we use any card only once, we're able to make 3 sets containing "a Teal Gear card and a Gear card of any color".

Thanks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls