Crystal Clans» Forums » Rules

Subject: Rules question rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dennis Hansen
Denmark
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have som question about the rules i can’t find in the rulebook.

What does “Flank” means on a card?

When i summon a new unit Can i summon it anyplace on the board?

Some card Says “When dies” do that trigger a When that unit is killed even if it isnt on the top of a squad?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Collins
Australia
Brisbane
Queensland
flag msg tools
Unfortunately, as you already know, people
badge
Everything happens so much
mbmbmbmb
Flank is the water clan's signature ability - what it does is defined on their identity card (Can’t remember what that card is called, but it’s the one that has the contents of their deck on the underside)

Abilities without the small flame icon don’t have to be on top to trigger.

You can only summon units to your home zone unless other game affects say otherwise.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J Berman
United States
Jamison
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
BenDTU wrote:
Flank is the water clan's signature ability - what it does is defined on their identity card (Can’t remember what that card is called, but it’s the one that has the contents of their deck on the underside)
The Clan Reference Card. Flank allows damage to be dealt to the bottom unit of the enemy squad (and then upwards) instead of the normal deal damage to the top unit and then downwards.

BenDTU wrote:
Abilities without the small flame icon don’t have to be on top to trigger.
Correct. The small flame represents a battlefield ability, and that means the ability is only active when that unit is the top unit of their squad. Abilities that are non-battlefield, and generally are related to triggering on summon, on destruction, or on discard, are active regardless of where they are in the squad.

BenDTU wrote:
You can only summon units to your home zone unless other game affects say otherwise.
Yup.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls