Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
John Roberts
United States
Pinckney
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Loving the game....and more importantly...my wife loves it. Was just wondering if there is a known release date for the next installment in this series?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Barry Miller
United States
Saint Charles
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Didn't know there was a "next installment". That'd be awesome. Learn something new everyday!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Blaschke
Austria
Vienna
flag msg tools
mbmb
I think he means the next game in GMT's Lunch Break Games. This would be Flashpoint China See. This just has made the cut a few days before so I guess this still will take some time.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Roberts
United States
Pinckney
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
bgm1961 wrote:

Didn't know there was a "next installment". That'd be awesome. Learn something new everyday!

Look at the final two paragraphs on the Fort Sumter GMT page. It calls this the first game in the "final crisis series". And then goes on to list 4-5 more historical events. Unless im misreading that..just wondering if there is a known release schedule.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Roberts
United States
Pinckney
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
PeterBl wrote:
I think he means the next game in GMT's Lunch Break Games. This would be Flashpoint China See. This just has made the cut a few days before so I guess this still will take some time.
From GMT Page:

"Fort Sumter is now in its final testing. It will be the first of a new fast-playing Final Crisis Series, covering topics as diverse as the Berlin Airlift, the Gulf of Tonkin, Remember the Maine, Martin Luther’s Reformation, and the Assassination of Julius Caesar."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Barry Miller
United States
Saint Charles
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Thanks, John!

I'll have to check that out (the web page, that is. I haven't been to it yet. Perhaps there are a few more goodies to be found).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls