Unlock! Exotic Adventures» Forums » General

Subject: puzzle card 74 Shereazade's tale rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Bas Grondhuis
Netherlands
Groningen
flag msg tools
We feel like idiots, but my wife and I can't solve the puzzle. The hints don't show a solution. Can you give us the solution for this puzzle?

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Oliver Paul
Iceland
Reykjavik
None
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Spoiler (click to reveal)
The secret to the puzzle is that the cyclops will mirror whatever you do, but one move later. So first move, he does nothing, then second move, he will do your first move, third move he will do your second move, and so on...

So you can for example do: down, down, right, right, right, up, up, left, left, left, up

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bas Grondhuis
Netherlands
Groningen
flag msg tools
murksofus wrote:
Spoiler (click to reveal)
The secret to the puzzle is that the cyclops will mirror whatever you do, but one move later. So first move, he does nothing, then second move, he will do your first move, third move he will do your second move, and so on...

So you can for example do: down, down, right, right, right, up, up, left, left, left, up
That doesn't work, the monster is on 1,1. There's no position on the board where you could make those 5 first moves.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Oliver Paul
Iceland
Reykjavik
None
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't understand what you mean. Even if you are at a wall, and you click to go the direction of the wall, that still counts as a move for both you and the cyclops.

Just do the sequence of moves I told you, and it'll work. I just did it again in the app and it worked for me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bas Grondhuis
Netherlands
Groningen
flag msg tools
Oh wow, it works.

It makes absolutely no sense, but that's not your fault.

Thanks for helping us, We never would have found this.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls