Subject: What's your rating of victories? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Miguel Angel Fernandez Gomez
Spain
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mine: 3/15 (20%)

I think it's not very well. But I'm enjoying it very very much.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frankie Bones
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ananda74 wrote:
Mine: 3/15 (20%)

I think it's not very well. But I'm enjoying it very very much.

I can only speak to Last Sunset, not the Deluxe Edition but my win rate is around 30%? I think it would be lower using the Deluxe Edition and the expansion. The few times I tried it I found it much more difficult.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andres Montanes-Lleras
Colombia
Bogota
flag msg tools
THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE (PLAYER)
badge
My first children's fantasy novel EL DRAGÓN DE VAPOR (illustrations by Marcos Toledo Porras)
mbmbmbmbmb
So far 27/46 (58%).

At the beginning I thought it would be impossible to win, but the more I play, the more I improve and the more often I win (though I lost 2 out of my 3 plays this weekend).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Travis Morton
United States
Brackenridge
PA
flag msg tools
[Daytrip Gaming]
mbmbmbmbmb
I thibk I am 2-3/20. Still one of my favorite solos ever. It is the aet, Taran, and the premise that nothing accomplishes this games accolades; especially on this scope

Sidenote:
I live the movies/shows Black Hole, The Expanse and Event Horizon
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dimitri
Belgium
Nieuwerkerken
flag msg tools
badge
Don't touch me, but please Do!
mbmbmbmbmb
Not recording exact win/loss rates for games. But with this one it must be around 3 wins against 1 loss.

This weekend I lost one, so my next three games will be a win for sure
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dimitri
Belgium
Nieuwerkerken
flag msg tools
badge
Don't touch me, but please Do!
mbmbmbmbmb
montanus wrote:
So far 27/46 (58%).

At the beginning I thought it would be impossible to win, but the more I play, the more I improve and the more often I win (though I lost 2 out of my 3 plays this weekend).
You took a great flight with this I see. Aleady more games logged than me. I only play it occasionally. Like to play this alternated with Apex Theropod Deck-Building Game. Somehow I really enjoy playing both in succession.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andres Montanes-Lleras
Colombia
Bogota
flag msg tools
THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE (PLAYER)
badge
My first children's fantasy novel EL DRAGÓN DE VAPOR (illustrations by Marcos Toledo Porras)
mbmbmbmbmb
magic_erwt wrote:
montanus wrote:
So far 27/46 (58%).

You took a great flight with this I see. Aleady more games logged than me. I only play it occasionally. Like to play this alternated with Apex Theropod Deck-Building Game. Somehow I really enjoy playing both in succession.
Yes, I had been playing a lot of this, almost to the exclusion of any other game (I still played Zombicide: Black PLague a couple of times and a lot of Assassin's Creed Odyssey in the computer) blush

I just love the flow of the game, how once you get things going there is so much you can do on each turn.

I have been also lately in a "science fiction mood" (I am usually more fantasy oriented) and I think the theme works here so well (someone else already mentioned The Expanse, which I think is a great referent).

Finally, your advice, Dimitri, as well as the advice I got from other members of the comunity, was also instrumental for me to get my bearings and finally start winning. So, once more, thank you so much!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls