Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Wil Lau
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Those microfiber sunglasses bags seem to work well. At least, a bit better than the stock carrying case.

11 pieces fit quite nicely so that you'll need one pouch for each colour. I got mine from http://www.mec.ca.

Oh yea, depending on what pouch I pick, it's also a nice way to decide who goes first as we follow chess rules (white goes first). No need for flipping coins or paper scissor rock.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron G
United States
Springfield
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
Not a bad idea. I guess you could loop the two bags together also so that they're always together.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Russ Williams
Poland
Wrocław
Dolny Śląsk
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmb
willau wrote:
Oh yea, depending on what pouch I pick, it's also a nice way to decide who goes first as we follow chess rules (white goes first). No need for flipping coins or paper scissor rock.

We usually have one player put a black piece in one hand and a white piece in the other, unseen by the other player, and the other player picks a hand to pick their color. (Which works in many games.) Quicker than rock paper scissors, where we often keep picking the same choice and have to keep trying.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yours Truly,
United States
Raleigh
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
There must have been a moment at the beginning, where we could have said no. Somehow we missed it. Well, we'll know better next time.
mbmbmbmbmb
willau wrote:
Those microfiber sunglasses bags seem to work well. At least, a bit better than the stock carrying case.

11 pieces fit quite nicely so that you'll need one pouch for each colour. I got mine from http://www.mec.ca.

Couldn't find it on the site, what keyword should I use to find the pouches? Didn't see it under Sunglass cases & accessories, and "microfiber"/"microfibre" didn't find anything, neither did combinations of "sunglasses bag(s)", "pouches," etc.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wil Lau
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Dimitri - Sorry, I bought it at the actual store. I should have been more clear about that.

Ron, I throw the 2 pouches into the original hive case and it seems to be work ok. The playing pieces don't get knocked around as much.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.