Kurt W
United States
Long Beach
California
flag msg tools
badge
The noise electric never stops, in Heartbeat City
mbmbmbmbmb
I forgot to post this over here too, in case anyone is interested.

Swan makes a thin 62mm X90mm sleeve that fits the maneuver cards nicely. 160 sleeves for like $3. And they trim down easy with a cheep paper slicer. They also make a 61mm X 110mm thin sleeve but they seemed really cheep, and I could not tell a difference in the 1mm width.

Plan your 2nd maneuver under the first. It takes about 3 turns to get it down smooth.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Duke
United States
Wynne
Arkansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm not understanding why folks want to sleeve these.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kurt W
United States
Long Beach
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
They are way easier to hold onto and keep in the same orientation after sleeving. It became a real chore constantly rotating the cards. I wish they would or could have made them 4 sided.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Πάνος Αθανασιάδης
Greece
Κιλκίς
Μακεδονία
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I was thinking about using mayday’s 61X103 premium but I used fantasyflight’s 70X70 in the end. They are a little bigger than the cards unfortunately.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Karl E
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
To keep the cards from being worn with play. I think they are a bit thin for their size, so wanted to protect them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Kranzel
United States
Fremont
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Swan PanAsia also make 65x65mm (SWN-031) and 62x85mm (SWN-029) sleeves that might work. I can't tell how much overhang there is at the top of the cards with the 62x90s.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kurt W
United States
Long Beach
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Taeraresh wrote:
Swan PanAsia also make 65x65mm (SWN-031) and 62x85mm (SWN-029) sleeves that might work. I can't tell how much overhang there is at the top of the cards with the 62x90s.

This is the over hang on an untrimmed 62x90mm. So 20mm give or take.

The cards are 60mm edge-to-edge, and 69mm corner-to-corner

62x85mm will work but you only get 130 sleeves for $3 (the current price on their web page), and you are still going to want to trim them down. Their 62x90mm and 61x110mm get you 160 sleeves for the same price.

I have not tried any of the 60x**mm sleeves, I'm not sure but they might be too tight. One can never tell with Swan it seems. Even if they are not too tight you are back to trimming them down.

They do have a 70x70mm size. You could try if you wanted to sleeve the so a flat side of the card runs along the bottom of the sleeve. Swan's might fit better than the FF 70x70mm shown above. But you are still 10mm or so too tall if the 70mm width fits.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls