Popular Tags: [View All]
Pedro Miguel
Portugal
flag msg tools
rtfm
badge
more human than humans
mbmbmbmbmb
is a Solo module being released for this game?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pijus K
Lithuania
flag msg tools
I highly doubt it. The game is driven by double-blind moves, which makes search-hunt-hide aspect the main axis of the game. If you play solo, this element disappears.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Barry Miller
United States
Saint Charles
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

I second the call for a solo mode. I fully recognize how blind moves runs counter-intuitive to enabling a solo mode. But it's been done before (hidden enemies in Conflict of Heroes: Eastern Front – Solo Expansion, for example). Granted, I say all this without having full knowledge of how this game plays. So it likely could be very impossible to produce a solo mode. But a decade ago, being able to play such games as any of the COIN series solitaire was thought to be impossible. Yet here we are!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hans Gotti
Germany
München
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
a extra solo mode where great if it is included i am in the boot.

I trust in V.Ruhnke

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Melen
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The nature of this game is such that a solo mode is not really an option. At least, that is what I would have thought a few years ago.

There have been so many creative & effective ways to bring solo play into games, especially noting the Automa efforts with Stegmaier Games, that I am really excited about seeing how Volko & the Gang solve this.

Of course, if they can't the BGG Creative Monster will take care of it. The only thing that can match the creativity of modern board game designers is the creativity of the BGG gamers.

This will be fascinating!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls