Popular Tags: [View All]
Will Plante
United States
Greenville
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm interested in importing a German copy, but I haven't found a rules translation yet. Does anyone know if one is forthcoming?

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Schindler
United States
Lombard
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My high school German is rusty, but I attempted a translation and uploaded it to the files section. It's pending approval.

Edit: Here's a link.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Will Plante
United States
Greenville
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Goatcabin wrote:
My high school German is rusty, but I attempted a translation and uploaded it to the files section. It's pending approval.

Awesome, thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thanks for posting the translated rules. Do you know if the replacement pumpkin book states that you can't use an upgrade ability to turn a 1 to a 6? If not, I hope this is added when the English version of the expansion is created. It could be an easily forgotten rule and adding it to the pumpkin book will resolve that.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Schindler
United States
Lombard
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The book itself doesn't say it, but this is reiterated in the rules a number of times.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thanks for the reply. I understand it's reiterated. However, it seems a bit artificial to place it multiple times in the rulebook when "Pumpkins can't be upgraded" could just be added to the pumpkin card. Then in the description for the pumpkin it could spell it out in more detail. This way the near complete text is on the pumpkin book.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack Sky
Slovenia
flag msg tools
mb
What about when you roll the pumpkin whit the bonus die? In the original rules it just says to take one orange chip, not one orange 1-chip so do you think you could take the pumpkin 6-chip when you roll the die, because I don't think I saw anything about it in the new rules. Maybe it would be a bit to strong.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Geist
United States
Overland Park
KS
flag msg tools
Goatcabin wrote:

Just got my imported copy from Germany. thank you so much for the translation!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls