Recommend
 
 Thumb up
 Hide
8 Posts

Betrayal Legacy» Forums » General

Subject: Too bad can't replace components rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Nathan Rine
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I was trolled terribly my last two sessions... Too bad I can't replace my family sheets due to a jerk writing nonsense that's impossible even in a horror.. (a one year old single handly murdered a demon)
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mazetouched Adherent
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
BardicSkaven wrote:
I was trolled terribly my last two sessions... Too bad I can't replace my family sheets due to a jerk writing nonsense that's impossible even in a horror.. (a one year old single handly murdered a demon)
Add a dash of humor into your soul and it's fine.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark MacVicar
United States
California
flag msg tools
Or roll with it:

... because that baby was the spawn of Beelzebub whose plan to unite Hell and Earth would have been ruined by this upstart demon.
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jared Wasserman
United States
Philadelphia
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mb
mmacvicar wrote:
Or roll with it:

... because that baby was the spawn of Beelzebub whose plan to unite Hell and Earth would have been ruined by this upstart demon.
This. We had an 91 year old woman named Oldeena (we missed that the tiny child had a teddy bear and thought it was an old woman) end up being possessed by the spirit of viking rage (and murdered us all). Next game, we played it up that the viking rage had given her immortality to explain her 120+ age. It was made better when Oldeena was the traitor again and we played it up that this immortal viking woman was hired as the personal bodyguard for a cult leader. A bit super villain-ish, but it worked out.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan Rine
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah but this is bs. "My baby hugged a demon doll to death" I can't stand not taking this game seriously... It's why I bought the damn thing to take it's Haunted House motif seriously
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
fba827 fba827
United States
Potomac
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
You could just, use a sheet of paper (as decorated as you feel artsy) with the stat numbers along a number line and keep a marker on each number
(or use scraps of paper or whatever). and just denote what color your family is so that you use the same crest stickers, etc.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shelby Babb
United States
Springdale
Arkansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
BardicSkaven wrote:
Yeah but this is bs. "My baby hugged a demon doll to death" I can't stand not taking this game seriously... It's why I bought the damn thing to take it's Haunted House motif seriously
But (and I ask sincerely) does the game take itself seriously?
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan Rine
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
For most part minus some things I mean the whole er getting off from being eaten alive thing from the Traitor winning the lovecraft haunt in free play is messed up but in general, I think the campaign takes itself seriously.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls