Popular Tags: [View All]
Ferdinand Köther
Germany
Bochum
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Tried to play it - English rules are quite understandable, mostly, German ones are funny and not understandable.

It doesn't work and probably we're missing something, or the rules are incomplete, or both or whatever. We could go on shoving tiles from left to right, right to left, up to down and down to up for years w/o getting anywhere ... a shame, seems a neat little idea, and I'm sure it'll work if only played properly.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeongmin Son
South Korea
Busan
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Lotus Frog Games!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you for your interest.

I'm so sorry. I wish I could answer your question, but I'm currently unable to answer any questions related to the game that was released at Hoot Games due to copyright issues. Please contact them via the following email: "info@hootgs.com". Maybe you can get the answer you want.

Have a nice day
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ferdinand Köther
Germany
Bochum
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you for your message, so I'll try to get an answer from Hoot Games.

Cheers!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Morten Lund
Denmark
Århus
Denmark
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Yes, Beware the Geek bringing gifts!
mbmbmbmbmb
lucyfer wrote:
Tried to play it - English rules are quite understandable, mostly, German ones are funny and not understandable.

It doesn't work and probably we're missing something, or the rules are incomplete, or both or whatever. We could go on shoving tiles from left to right, right to left, up to down and down to up for years w/o getting anywhere ... a shame, seems a neat little idea, and I'm sure it'll work if only played properly.
I had the same experience - my 8-year old quickly Discoverys that she could simply counterpush my last move, sending my courier and a package off the edge. I could then counterpush her move, and stalemate. A rule of no counterpushing would help a lot, I think.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ferdinand Köther
Germany
Bochum
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
LeZerp wrote:
lucyfer wrote:

I had the same experience - my 8-year old quickly Discoverys that she could simply counterpush my last move, sending my courier and a package off the edge. I could then counterpush her move, and stalemate. A rule of no counterpushing would help a lot, I think.

I'll try to get some solution, and if I should be successful, I'll post it here.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls