Popular Tags: [View All]
Lucas Fox
United States
Cairo
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just curious if there is any way, or anyone out there that still plays. I has been ages since I played but I would love to play again.

The one place that I saw, only had the base game cards, and didn’t have any of the cards from The Exiled. While, I would LOVE to play any of it, I would love to see some of the cards from the Exiled, that aren’t the starter decks. (I have the starter decks for The Exiled.)

TL ; DR

Do people play this online and where?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Durrett
United States
Fairfax
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It's been awhile but I believe it can be played on octgn (http://octgn.net/).
I have loaded these files successfully in the past, and it looks like they include the exiled set (https://sites.google.com/site/eveccg/files/octgn).

That being said, I didn't find anyone to play with when I tried either, and it's been 4 or 5 years. If you give it a try and it checks out I could probably be talked into downloading it again and giving it a whirl!

Where did you find that you could play that only had the core set?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lucas Fox
United States
Cairo
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I believe someone loaded the core set cards into Tabletop Simulator on steam. I will have to double check that when i am on my PC in a little bit.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lucas Fox
United States
Cairo
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Tabletop Simulator

There is a deck building workshop item with all the cards from both sets and there is a set up with a playmat and the starter decks. Mind you none of this stuff is official but it’s there.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phillip Edwards
United States
Carrollton
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm willing to play using TTS. Let me know if you are interested.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls