Subject: Zero Support rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dean Lavett
Australia
Queanbeyan East
NSW
flag msg tools
Has anyone else reveived a damaged game and/or missing components and been unable to receive any support from August Games? Mine was damaged in various ways and was missing all discs. I've tried contacting them in 3 different ways starting 6 days ago and haven't got so much as a reply. Pretty damn frustrated right now!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
choc oladevla
Netherlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Goodmorning,

That is sad to hear, what ways of communication have you tried? My experience is totally different, I have used Kickstarter messages and Facebook messenger and every time there is a reply within hours.

Let's hope Daniel sees this message and or reaches out to you soon...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dean Lavett
Australia
Queanbeyan East
NSW
flag msg tools
I've emailed them via the website a few times, Facebook messaged them and included photos, and commented on a facebook post. It's late here in Aus so I might try Kickstarter tomorrow. Was really looking forward to Treasure Mountain so it's pretty disappointing.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Geoffrey Heffernan
Australia
flag msg tools
Had the same and got a response in 20 minutes, probably the best customer service I ever had.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Smith
United States
Troy
Michigan
flag msg tools
It's a love/hate relationship.
badge
Check out my board game instructional videos on my YouTube channel: "The Game Explainer".
mbmbmbmbmb
The KS update from late December said Daniel is undergoing cancer treatment for around 3 months. I think a little patience and understanding is called for in these circumstances.

Meanwhile, you can easily substitute gems for the discs. If that's all you are missing, you can still play the game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel George
United States
Orcutt
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
I am sorry you fell through the cracks. Email me at augustgames@gmail.com and i will get what you need taken care of right away.

Daniel
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dean Lavett
Australia
Queanbeyan East
NSW
flag msg tools
Update, I emailed Daniel and he's sending another copy. Was very responsive once i emailed augustgames@gmail.com. Thanks for the support Daniel and I can't wait to hook into it. Cheers.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel George
United States
Orcutt
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb