Subject: Accurate Component list for First Edition? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Steven Dos Santos
United States
Hallandale
Florida
flag msg tools
Not too long ago, I managed to snag a first edition that hadn't been punched, cards still in shrink, etc. I finally got around to punching things today, assembling the comet tracker and ARMS, and taking inventory, but I noticed a few issues:

1) The rule book says there are supposed to be 20 swarm tokens. I got 19, with the 20th being the right shape, but no swarm text on the piece, just the same brown as the punch board.

2) Regarding the increased skill tokens, instead of 12 each for the five skills, I have 14 for each, and 15 for both knowledge and movement.

3) Base creature cards, the rule book says 42 (not sure if that includes the cover card) but I only have 38 creatures plus the cover card (For a total of 39 cards).

4) For the elite creatures, rule book says 30 cards. I have 29 creatures and 1 cover card. Not sure if that's correct.

If anyone can help with an accurate inventory I'd greatly appreciate it.

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Bredon
United States
Sunnyvale
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Those counts are correct. The rulebook is wrong.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Dos Santos
United States
Hallandale
Florida
flag msg tools
abredon wrote:
Those counts are correct. The rulebook is wrong.

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Craig Andrews
Wales
Bristol
flag msg tools
badge
mb
There's a fantastic checklist on GoogleDocs which covers the base game and all the expansions

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eSaA-gPGZJUn5Y4Y0lZd...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
gary gee
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
if you get a chance..try get hold of the "apocalypse"expansion for it..its brilliant.
problem is,although some of the other expansions are sometimes out there [but not often at all].this one isn't.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Dos Santos
United States
Hallandale
Florida
flag msg tools
TheMadWelshWizard wrote:
There's a fantastic checklist on GoogleDocs which covers the base game and all the expansions

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eSaA-gPGZJUn5Y4Y0lZd...
This is awesome! I really appreciate it!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Dos Santos
United States
Hallandale
Florida
flag msg tools
tootz wrote:
if you get a chance..try get hold of the "apocalypse"expansion for it..its brilliant.
problem is,although some of the other expansions are sometimes out there [but not often at all].this one isn't.
I was fortunate enough to find all of the expansions and promos except for Elite Missions. Can't wait to try "Apocalypse" as it seems to be one of the expansion favorites!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Bredon
United States
Sunnyvale
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Digory wrote:
tootz wrote:
I was fortunate enough to find all of the expansions and promos except for Elite Missions. Can't wait to try "Apocalypse" as it seems to be one of the expansion favorites!
I prefer Ancient Myths and Legends (more scenarios), but Apocalypse has zombies and the Four Horsemen - with some of the hardest scenarios around.
I have played all the scenarios except for the Fate's Fortune ones, and almost all of them were very fun.
Note: The Blackbeard (traitor) scenario needs work - as written, the odds are almost everyone will become a traitor.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls