Popular Tags: [View All]
boris turk
Slovenia
celje
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Hi.
I'm a big fan of dungeon crawlers, so how I missed KS for this game is beyond me.
So I'd like to know, if the game will hit the stores at all.
Thx
B

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Erskine
United States
Alexandria
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think like Gloomhaven, if it is a big success then yes, otherwise no. I suspect there will be at least another kickstarter.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian Daigle
Canada
L'Ancienne-Lorette
Quebec
flag msg tools
badge
"DO NOT PRAY! If you pray, your hands will close together. You will not be able to fight!"
mbmbmbmbmb
They are going back to Kickstarter in may 2019. So no retail at this point, but surely in the future if the Kickstarter and the reviews goes well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sergio Macias
Spain
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Melaku wrote:
They are going back to Kickstarter in may 2019.
ç

Uh! Where did you read that?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dennis Werfl
Germany
Hanau
Hessen
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Melaku wrote:
They are going back to Kickstarter in may 2019. So no retail at this point, but surely in the future if the Kickstarter and the reviews goes well.
Source?

You will be able to buy the game from their website afaik. I might be wrong here but they also said that backers will have a chance first to buy what they have before opening the shop to the public to buy mats and the few addons that there are etc. So I advise you that you watch for their homepage and the kickstarter updates if you are keen on the game.
I wish them all the best and hope this game gets sold out quickly and they can make another campaign, but thats not sure yet.

EDIT: Just like Kevin wrote. This needs to sell out to make a reprint viable, and for them to not loose too much money. I really hope that happens. They had a rough time, things took way to long, but they did imho everything right and by the looks of it are going to deliver it. They have earned my trust and I would back them again in a heartbeat.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
boris turk
Slovenia
celje
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Ok guys, thanks all for your fast responses. Lets hope for the best.
B
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian Daigle
Canada
L'Ancienne-Lorette
Quebec
flag msg tools
badge
"DO NOT PRAY! If you pray, your hands will close together. You will not be able to fight!"
mbmbmbmbmb
Victor Mancha wrote:
Melaku wrote:
ç

I've seen an unboxing video. It's says that in the description. Dunno if it's true or not but it would make sense! The game is ready and all, they should do another round of KS for those who couldnt get the game in the first campaign.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-l6SE6fiJM
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dennis Werfl
Germany
Hanau
Hessen
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Melaku wrote:
Victor Mancha wrote:
Melaku wrote:
ç

I've seen an unboxing video. It's says that in the description. Dunno if it's true or not but it would make sense! The game is ready and all, they should do another round of KS for those who couldnt get the game in the first campaign.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-l6SE6fiJM
Thanks for clearing that up. Well see maybe he got some insiderinfo from them, maybe not.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas M
United States
flag msg tools
Dungeon Crawler
badge
Ventas Fulmino!
mbmbmbmbmb
There is no doubt that they will come back to KS for an expansion, they have said as much.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Davis
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
There will be a new KS, but the date and details aren't finalized right now, at least not for public disclosure. Source: have a copy of the game, and talked with the team.

Just know, if you want a copy and you didn't get one, you'll be able to at some point.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Antony Chane-Hive
Japan
flag msg tools
Date has been set for the KS: Summer 2019
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jasber Floob
United Kingdom
Nottingham
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
boris95 wrote:
Hi.
I'm a big fan of dungeon crawlers, so how I missed KS for this game is beyond me.
So I'd like to know, if the game will hit the stores at all.
Thx
B
Sign up for the newsletter. There's a limited amount going on their website today
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mitchell Greer
msg tools
Source from the horse's mouth, so to speak

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/succubuspublishing/midd...

posted today.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pietro Tassi
Italy
Firenze
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd be curious to know if the stretch goals and addons from the previous campaign will be available in the next one...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sergio Macias
Spain
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Most likely.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gustavo
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just an update, looks like all extra copies of the game and art book on their website have been sold. That was pretty quick as they only went on sale last night at 6:00 pm MST. There are still playmats available.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Casey Nordell

North Carolina
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
The TAZ wrote:
I'd be curious to know if the stretch goals and addons from the previous campaign will be available in the next one...
I just confirmed with Succubus that the Artbook will be included in the reprint. I get the feeling (like Sergio said) that most everything else will be too.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Albert
United States
California
flag msg tools
joxer96 wrote:
Just an update, looks like all extra copies of the game and art book on their website have been sold. That was pretty quick as they only went on sale last night at 6:00 pm MST. There are still playmats available.
Looks like base pledge went up by $30, playmats went up by $20, artbook is the same price. I wonder if that will be the pricing in the reprint KS

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert H.
United States
Blythewood
South Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Artbook will be available during 2nd KS at same price as well.

This game is the first I've been truly excited to see!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Casey Nordell

North Carolina
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
qwertastas wrote:
Looks like base pledge went up by $30, playmats went up by $20, artbook is the same price. I wonder if that will be the pricing in the reprint KS
This was my thought exactly. I think this is a preview of what the base pledge tier prices and add-ons will be in this summer's KS.
Hopefully this time they are charging a reasonable amount so they don't lose a ton of money like last time.
And I think these new prices are fair for what's on offer.
Before, it was an absolute steal.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Leon
Germany
Passau
Bavaria
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The TAZ wrote:
I do hope so. Why should others have to miss out because they did not know about the KS back in 2015....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sergio Macias
Spain
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Telrak wrote:
The TAZ wrote:
I do hope so. Why should others have to miss out because they did not know about the KS back in 2015....
Or to join in the late pledge in 2016, 2017...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Henrik Schmidt
Germany
Kiel
flag msg tools
Titans of Steel - www.titansofsteel.de
badge
Titans of Steel - www.titansofsteel.de
mbmbmbmbmb
joxer96 wrote:
Seems the first print run was 4710 games. That is 1500 more then the number of backers.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sithrak - The god who hates you unconditionally
Germany
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
LarkinVB wrote:
joxer96 wrote:
Seems the first print run was 4710 games. That is 1500 more then the number of backers.
Lots of people jumped in as late pledges, such as myself, the late pledge was available for quite a while.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Leon
Germany
Passau
Bavaria
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Victor Mancha wrote:
Telrak wrote:
The TAZ wrote:
Or to join in the late pledge in 2016, 2017...
Your point? I am pretty sure a lot of people still don't know about Middara. SP got external funds to complete the project. Not selling already designed stuff during their 2nd KS would be quite dumb.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   |