Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Diego Desmond
Italy
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hallo all.
A question.
Is it possible for British to get to Fort Duquesne? i guess it would need the wagon to reach that site, am i right? but no wagons are available in both sides cards..
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
michael dorazio
United States
Tyngsboro
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The British player uses the Philadelphia card to travel the road from Cumberland to Duquesne. The French player can settle Duquesne, but he/she has no card that connects to Cumberland.

Same can be said for the situation between Fort Halifax and Kennebec.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bob S.
United States
Grand Rapids
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Wagons are available on some cards for each side. Look to the little band of symbols at the bottom of the cards. (For example, the British “Philadelphia” location card has a wagon symbol at the bottom. So you could “spend” that card to use that wagon symbol to move along a track.)

Edit: ninja’d by cradleofmilk
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
michael dorazio
United States
Tyngsboro
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hmmm. I did just notice that the French player COULD settle Pemaquid — skip Boston — and then settle New Haven and then settle New York and then settle Philadelphia (that would be something), but in the online game I can’t find a Philadelphia card available to the French player. That card with its wagon symbol would be needed to travel “backward” from Cumberland to Fort Duquesne ... or the other way around.

Someone should fill in the blanks here ... I’m still no pro at the game. Maybe I’m missing something.

Edited for spelling and clarity.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Diego Desmond
Italy
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Much thanks to everyone of you. Very helpful!
I have been totally blind with the Philadelphia card!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls