Subject: A question Re the Two mini's rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Baja Rao
Canada
Grande Prairie
Alberta
flag msg tools
In the perk selection there is an option for heal to be rolled, is specifies " Heal one to Self"

Is this applied to the Summon when he/she/it rolls? i cant find a ruling on this in the rule book or forum.

Thanks for any help in advance.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
michele c
Germany
Berlin
flag msg tools
mb
Yes, it is applied to the figure performing the attack.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Baja Rao
Canada
Grande Prairie
Alberta
flag msg tools
Well that's good news, Thanks

Can you point me to where id find that in the book?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
michael ray
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
BajaRao wrote:
Well that's good news, Thanks

Can you point me to where id find that in the book?
I don't think it's called out specifically in the rules, but the rules do say for modifiers "When these special effects are activated they function exactly as if they had been written on the action card being used for the attack"

However it is in the FAQ:
https://rpggeek.com/thread/1897763/official-faq-game-no-rule...
How do the heal rolling modifier cards work?

Any time a "Heal" attack modifier card is resolved, the figure who flipped it heals the amount specified. This heal can remove wound and poison like any other heal.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
michele c
Germany
Berlin
flag msg tools
mb
I don't know about the rulebook, because I don't have it at hand, but the FAQ say

Quote:
Any time a "Heal" attack modifier card is resolved, the figure who flipped it heals the amount specified. This heal can remove wound and poison like any other heal.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Baja Rao
Canada
Grande Prairie
Alberta
flag msg tools
Perfect. this will silence my critic's. Thanks a bunch.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul
United States
Sherwood
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
mhl7 wrote:
I don't know about the rulebook, because I don't have it at hand, but the FAQ say

Quote:
If you were poisoned and flipped two consecutive heals, would the first remove the poison, then the second heal one? Or are the heals are summed together when finished flipping cards?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
michael ray
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorcere wrote:
mhl7 wrote:

Quote:
If you were poisoned and flipped two consecutive heals, would the first remove the poison, then the second heal one? Or are the heals are summed together when finished flipping cards?
My assumption is they would stack into a heal 2, just like how retaliate or push work. But I don't believe there is an actual answer for it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Curtiss Cox
United States
Arlington
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
squegeeboo wrote:
Sorcere wrote:
mhl7 wrote:

Quote:
My assumption is they would stack into a heal 2, just like how retaliate or push work. But I don't believe there is an actual answer for it.
I think if you had 2 [Push 2] rolling modifiers, you could choose to push 0, 2, or 4. It’s not automatically a Push 4. The FAQ addresses this (sorry I cannot score source).

So I would think the Heals would also act separately.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Wolfe
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
Zendo fan, Columbus Blue Jackets fan, Dominion Fan.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorcere wrote:
mhl7 wrote:

Quote:
It's one heal.From the FAQ:
"If I draw two 'heal self' rolling modifiers in the same attack, is one heal performed or two?
Heals from rolling modifiers stack into a single Heal."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adrian Brooks
United Kingdom
Rugby
Warwickshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorcere wrote:

The Rules wrote:
When these special effects are activated, they function exactly as if they had been written on the action card being used for the attack.
So your attack action cards now looks like
Attack 1
Heal 1
Heal 1

So you apply them separately.

The FAQ's not the rules. Bite Me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ravage Board Gaming
United Kingdom
Bristol
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Slow Dog wrote:
The FAQ's not the rules. Bite Me.
You're the dog, shouldn't you be doing the biting?

You can play RaW if you like, but RaI is always the more preferable approach, especially if it's been clarified by the game's designer (although don't ask me to find where in this specific case, but most things in the FAQ have been!)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls