Roberto Duca
Italy
Roma
flag msg tools
Magnate questa!
badge
Om Nom Nom...
mbmbmbmbmb
I've played a couple o solo games against the Mechanical Marquise as the Lizard Cult, and failed miserabily. Very.
In the best game I've scored 4 (four) points total. blush

Ok, it was my first time with the Cult, but this seems too much.
The only way to score points is with the Score action, not considering cards crafting. A little bit "slow" maybe?

Am I missing something?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy R
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I've only played solo with the Eyrie. I lost 30 to 17 and barely won 29 to 30. I'm not sure the Lizzard Cult is set up to solo against the Mechanical Marquise.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Jensen
United States
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I as never able to win as the Lizards solo against the Mechanical Marquise. I played several times. The last time I played until the Lizards got to 30 points. I think by that time, the Marquise had over 70 or 80 points.

I haven't played solo with the balance adjustments, though. Not sure if they make a difference.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roberto Duca
Italy
Roma
flag msg tools
Magnate questa!
badge
Om Nom Nom...
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, no problems with the Eyrie. At least there's some competition.

FWIW, I've played Lyzards with the new rules, because I've read somewhere that otherwise they are really weak. Go figure...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kasper Kristensen
Denmark
flag msg tools
Ive played lizard with balance ajustments against mechanical marquise from better bot project 3 times. I have won every time. They have a pretty easy time against the better bot marquise imao. But against the official marquise i dont know how well they do.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls