Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Domenic
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
Would you ever really want to see an angel?
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd like to print out a couple of reference sheets so players can refer to them during the game. The basic turn & combat sequences are straightforward enough, but the specific rules for tank blitzes, aircraft movement, submarine abilities & destroyer interactions, battleship bombardment & extra hit point, transports in combat, etc. are all buried in the rulebook - it would be nice to have a reference with each unit type on it and a summary of their special rules.

There are a lot of versions of A&A out there, so I assume that there's already a cheat sheet that fits my needs, or at least is pretty close. Any suggestions?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Midnight Reaper
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
I want (to play) them all, and I want (to play) them now!
badge
Let Him Beware!
mbmbmbmbmb
Try checking out the files and images sections for Axis & Allies: 1942 and Axis & Allies Anniversary Edition. They likely already have what you seek. For starters:

Axis & Allies 1942 SE Rules summary and A&A 1942 v2 Pyramid Player Aid (Attack, Defend, Move, Cost). The later file can be previewed with these two pictures:
Also, another good picture to have unit reference:

All of the above make references to Cruisers, a type of unit not found in A&A&Zombies. Just ignore that and you'll be fine.

-M_R

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls