Popular Tags: [View All]
Mike DiLisio
United States
Indianapolis
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, that was slightly click bait. I really, really like the game, and this absolutely isn't a big issue, but I want to see if there's something I'm missing. I read the forums, and saw this mentioned once, but it wasn't answered, so here we go...

The insert clearly has a perfect spot for the dice tower to lie sideways. It fits so perfectly, in fact, that it pains me greatly to not put it there. However, putting it there doesn't seem to work, as the box top would not get close to flush when closing.

Is there something I'm missing? Some feat of spatial engineering that I'm not capable of? I really would love to make this work, but I'm not feeling terribly optimistic. Any thoughts?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sebastián Koziner
Argentina
Capital Federal
Buenos Aires
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
OK Art Studio - www.okartstudio.com
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Mike,
I was the graphic designer who designed the inserts, and nopes, the space wasn't supossed to be for the dice tower. That space on the side was just for the ambulances. We didn't have enough space to add separators for them (that was the original plan), so it may seems like it fits the dice tower, but it's just a coincidence I may overlooked.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike DiLisio
United States
Indianapolis
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
SebasKO wrote:
Hi Mike,
I was the graphic designer who designed the inserts, and nopes, the space wasn't supossed to be for the dice tower. That space on the side was just for the ambulances. We didn't have enough space to add separators for them (that was the original plan), so it may seems like it fits the dice tower, but it's just a coincidence I may overlooked.
Thanks for responding! That really is a remarkable coincidence! Look at how perfectly it slots into the insert!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron Lacer
United States
Sharon
Vermont
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, kind of hard to believe it wasn't meant for the tower

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adrian Iwanczuk

Connecticut
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I also find it an amazing coincidence that spot was not intended for the dice tower. BTW... the dice tower will fit in that spot if you disassemble it. That is how I am storing mine. Granted I have no intention of assembling it though. I was just trying to store the base game and deluxe bits in one box.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls