Theosis» Forums » Crowdfunding

Subject: We are live on Kickstarter!! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dreamcraft Games
Greece
flag msg tools
publisher
Hello everybody!! We hope you are ready because the temperature is about to go way up! The Theosis mini expansion is now live, and we are inviting each and every one of you to join in the fight against the Godslayer. Or are you afraid of women riding dragons? (You really should be if you are not...)

If you want a really cool miniature, now is the time to get the Godslayer at the low price of only $9! The expansion also improves the core game of Theosis by adding new Weapons, Armor, Rituals, and more. And for all of you who missed the opportunity to back Theosis last time, you now have a second chance!

Here is your chance to check out our Kickstarter campaign page and decide for yourself if Theosis is the game for you. We believe that you will be amazed at how much Theosis has to offer at such a low price considering the huge miniatures.

Most of all, however, do not forget that the gameplay is our emphasis and you are guaran-teed a lot of hours of having fun with your friends whether playing in competitive mode with a lot of “take that” or working together in the co-op mode!

What say you? Ready to visit our Kickstarter page and give us a chance by seeing what we have to offer? It will be our honor! See you there!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/dreamcraftgames/theosis...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dreamcraft Games
Greece
flag msg tools
publisher
Hello everyone! The Kickstarter campaign is officially over! It’s been a crazy week -- too many emotions all at once! Thank you so much to our 505 backers for putting their trust in us and supporting our effort! We promise to make it a beautiful game for you to enjoy. Thank you all from the bottom of our hearts!!

We will do our best and work as hard as possible to give you all an amazing game. The shipping date still stands; you will have both the core game and the expansion this summer 2019. There will be no delays! Also, we will be keeping you informed of the process all the way to the delivery. Feel free to ask questions, to message us if needed, to find us everywhere on social media and we will answer any inquiry you may have!!

A million thanks to all of you!

The Dreamcraft Games Team

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mlai00 Mlai00
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Welp I late pledged. I think I'm 1 of... 3 people who did so.
I know that the obscurity is due to the fact that you're a new small company made up of fans not famous designers. People get burned by new small companies on KS, which disappear with their money.
But I really like your project, and I want to believe... so I'm pledging against my self-preservation instincts... Don't burn me! cry

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls