Subject: What are the different decks? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Luiz Borges
Brazil
Araraquara
flag msg tools
mbmb
I was looking at the manual for the game online and a few videos reviewing it but I didn't understood the different decks.

What is the silver start card used for?

Are all the event decks mixed together (gold silver sea)?

What are Fate cards? Are they a single deck?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Corey Hopkins
United States
Converse
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There's a deck of silver event cards. These are used in Legend 1 and (I think) Legend 4. One of these cards is marked with a green triangle; this is the top event card for Legend 1.

Gold event cards are used in the rest of the Legends.

Water event cards are used on the dwarf mine side of the board.

Fate cards are used in Legend 3.

The instructions for different Legends (on Legend cards) tell you which decks to use when.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alexander Steinbach
Netherlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Decks are not mixed. The silver event deck is used only in legend 1 and 4. The other legends use the gold event deck. The silver card with a green arrow is only used at the start of legend one.

The lake event cards are only used in legend 4. The fate cards are only used in legend 3.

All of this is explained while setting up a specific legend. Any rules surrounding these cards and other things are clearly explained on the legend cards. Legends of Andor has a lot of rules explained while playing. You are not meant to read a rulebook before you start. Just unpack the game, read the short getting started guide and you are ready to play legend 1 within minutes, all other rules getting explained to you while you play.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls