Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
dafrca
United States
Burbank
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just played a small game using the Necromunda tiles. I used the two squads from the Drop Zone. Marines enter the hive area and had to deal with the Orks. The limited range and maneuverability of the halls etc made the game much more an assault fest.

I need to rethink army make up for a more balanced game using these tiles. But it was still fun.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marko Parviainen
Finland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have also tried the Necromunda tiles in HoBR. The squares are perfect size and the art looks like a Hive tunnels or Space Hulk.

My experimentation with the tiles stopped when they started to warp badly. I put them away and totally forgot about them.

I think it is time to dig up my tiles and see if the warping has sorted itself out while they have been in storage.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
dafrca
United States
Burbank
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ColHammer wrote:
My experimentation with the tiles stopped when they started to warp badly.
That is not good. I didn't have any warp so far. But I have had that happen to other board games. I hope they adjusted and didn't stay warped.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marko Parviainen
Finland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It has been many months since I checked them (totally forgot that I even have them blush ).

I need to check them if they have adjusted to the humidity and straightened again.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
dafrca
United States
Burbank
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ColHammer wrote:
I need to check them if they have adjusted to the humidity and straightened again.
I hope they have. Would be nice to have them as additional options.

I am going to try another battle tonight and I asked my son to help me remember to take a couple of photos.

Marines are going to try and stop the Orks from taking an objective. Should be fun.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls