Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Christopher Evans
United States
Little Rock
Arkansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just as the subject of this post asks, is there a way to obtain updated game boards with errata? Thanks in advance for any answers or suggestions!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonah P.
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I tried contacting Z-man games to see if they could send me some updated player boards or a rule book and offered to cover the shipping or any other fees, but they refused. So the only other option I see is just ordering the newest edition of both the base game and expansion or using stickers.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Flo P
Austria
Vienna
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You could search for posts by

Alban Thomas
France
Blain
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

if I am not mistaken he provided some files that owners of the old editions used to update to the changes. Decide for yourself whether this is even worth the trouble. The change(s) to the base game are so minimal, you are probably better off just memorizing them. It is a bit more annoying for F&I but also far from impossible.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alban Thomas
France
Blain
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
That's right, *here* are those "stickers".
It's intended to be printed & pasted though, its not like you had an actual printed new board.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
brian
United States
Cedar Lake
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmb
Grovast wrote:
That's right, *here* are those "stickers".
It's intended to be printed & pasted though, its not like you had an actual printed new board.
Just curious if these unofficial stickers now match the official way the new boards are being printed. Or if they went a different route to convey the info.

Not trying to downplay any work Alban did to create these, just curious is all.

Thanks for doing these!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alban Thomas
France
Blain
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ColtsFan76 wrote:
Just curious if these unofficial stickers now match the official way the new boards are being printed. Or if they went a different route to convey the info.

Thanks for doing these!
They do are different (Riverwalkers in particular), for the simple fact that I designed the stickers before there was official fix on subsequent reprints.
I actually still dont own such a recent copy, but I've seen one and they ofc did a more professional job than I was able to.

Should someone in possession of it contact Frank Heeren and ask for permission to upload, I would be very surprised if he refuses.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Allen Cordell
United States
Los Angeles
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Grovast wrote:
ColtsFan76 wrote:

Thanks for doing these!
They do are different (Riverwalkers in particular), for the simple fact that I designed the stickers before there was official fix on subsequent reprints.
I actually still dont own such a recent copy, but I've seen one and they ofc did a more professional job than I was able to.

Should someone in possession of it contact Frank Heeren and ask for permission to upload, I would be very surprised if he refuses.
What's disheartening is that they said they would make official stickers available... YEARS AGO shake
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls