Subject: Looking for suggested beaches to head to after training rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Corey Mayo
United States
Schertz
TX
flag msg tools
You can go off and rule the universe from beyond the grave.
badge
Or check into a psycho ward, which ever comes first, huh?
mbmbmbmbmb
I traded for a copy of the 1st edition of the game not long ago. I have just completed a few games vs Exercise Tiger and the last one was finally easy for me (33 soldiers alive at the end), so I feel I'm ready to move on.

Can anyone with experience at the game suggest a good path to take through the various other beaches in the base box to move through? I'm looking for an increase in challenge with each, and I don't see that info in the box or the posts I've scanned in the forum.

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Emmanuel Aquin
Canada
Mont-Saint-Hilaire
Quebec
flag msg tools
designer
And D-Day Dice, too!
badge
I'm an "A"vatar.
mbmbmbmbmb
cmmayo wrote:
I traded for a copy of the 1st edition of the game not long ago. I have just completed a few games vs Exercise Tiger and the last one was finally easy for me (33 soldiers alive at the end), so I feel I'm ready to move on.

Can anyone with experience at the game suggest a good path to take through the various other beaches in the base box to move through? I'm looking for an increase in challenge with each, and I don't see that info in the box or the posts I've scanned in the forum.

Thanks!

Actually, the Maps were designed to be played in numerical order, as each adds new rules/concepts to the game. Be warned that Gold Beach solo is harder than most, so you may want to keep that one for later.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Noone
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Re: Looking For Suggested Beaches To Head To After Training
The next mission in numerical order is Omaha Beach, so you can certainly try that. From there just follow in order the numbers that identify the maps for other missions to play after Omaha.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls