Subject: Can you exhaust a rest card? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
dirk stouten
Belgium
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello,

Some activation cards give the possibility to exhaust other activation cards (The mage-repel card, for instance).

If you exhaust your rest card, you could never ready your other cards. So you can never exhaust your rest card?

Dirk

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dreux Barbier
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes. You take damage to refresh cards though. I can't seem to find the file right now though. I get someone will point out where it is.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
dirk stouten
Belgium
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the tip. I searched the manual and found this on page 7:

Quote:
At the start of a hero’s activation, if all four of their activation cards are exhausted, that hero suffers 2 wounds and readies all of their activation cards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shoosh shoo
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am new to this game and i attempted to solo it earlier. I had a few questions which werent made clear in the video i watched.

I saw this person who readied ALL 4 of his cards after using the rest action. I remembered seeing in the rules that if you start your turn with all 4 cards exhausted then you suffer damage. I was wondering how it was possible to ever exhaust all your cards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
dirk stouten
Belgium
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
shooshoo wrote:
I was wondering how it was possible to ever exhaust all your cards.
I give an example in my first post:

Quote:
Some activation cards give the possibility to exhaust other activation cards (The mage-repel card, for instance).
That way it's possible to have all 4 cards exhausted.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shoosh shoo
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ah ok

Ive played about half of the first quest, the goblin problem and it seems really easy. That makes me think i am playing it wrong or making a bunch of mistakes!

I find it easy to kill all the monsters and end up with nobodh engaged with me or in the shadows.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Xelto G
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
shooshoo wrote:
Ah ok

Ive played about half of the first quest, the goblin problem and it seems really easy. That makes me think i am playing it wrong or making a bunch of mistakes!

I find it easy to kill all the monsters and end up with nobodh engaged with me or in the shadows.
It's possible you missed some rules. But on the other hand, the Goblin Problem is easy. Very easy, once you know the game. Try another scenario. If you beat it easily, you're doing something wrong.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shoosh shoo
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Lol good advice! Ill try it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carl-Gustaf Samuelsson
Sweden
Hisings Backa
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I also found it easy, but when I reread the rules (after the 2nd game), I realized that I had missed that if you get the special side on the black die, it activates the nemesis ability, even if it is in the lair (or maybe elsewhere, like on the quest card).
Might change the difficulty...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls